Nutriband is a unique, results-driven health and pharmaceutical company with operations in the United States, Ireland, and South Korea. The Company is developing a pharmaceutical pipeline to improve drug delivery technologies and capabilities for patients, physicians, and payers through transdermal delivery technologies.
Transdermal prescription sales are projected to reach $125 billion by 2021 (11.6% CAGR), while health-supplement sales could surpass $278 billion by 2024 (8.8% CAGR).
In April 2018, the Company acquired 4P Therapeutics, a revenue-generating, third-party clinical-development specialist with a robust IP portfolio. The 4P acquisition adds Defent™ abuse-deterrent patch technology, an opioid abuse-deterrent platform for the transdermal delivery of opioid-based medications, to its development pipeline. The acquisition also adds Exenatide, a injection-free alternative for patients with Type 2 diabetes, as well as other innovative drugs and treatments in its pipeline.
Nutriband has a distribution agreement with a Korean company and plans to grow its efforts in the region further into S.E Asia. Among the key growth drivers are expanding consumer product lines and ongoing development of the Company’s robust portfolio of pharmaceutical transdermal technologies.
Robust clinical development pipeline
- Six transdermal technologies in pre-clinical development
- Pipeline includes three products in pre-clinical development using the company’s unique Aversa Tech™ abuse-deterrent technology
Adding manufacturing facility could positively impact margins and provide additional revenue opportunities
- Up to 50%-90% gross-margin forecasts across consumer and prescription products
- Third-party manufacturing/prototype capabilities would be to pharma-grade standards (EU & US FDA)
Experienced management team
- Founder/CEO Gareth Sheridan named Ireland’s Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2014
- Company President Sean Gallagher, ex-Irish presidential candidate and renowned businessman; investor on Dragon’s Den (Ireland’s version of Shark Tank)
- Jeff Patrick, PharmD, Director of Drug Development (Ohio State)
- Alan Smith, PhD, transdermal expert with 20 years clinical development experience